What are the main priorities programs for the Capital Region:
The main priorities program for the Capital Region are:
- Establishment of good governance
- Balanced urban development in the Capital Region
- Creation of economic activities
- Upgrading, renovation and improving the quality of unplanned settlements
- Development of basic infrastructure
What are the implementation result of CRIDA plans?
The major implementation’s result of CRIDA plans are as below:
- Socio-Economic Development
- Creation of Job Opportunities
- Reduction of Poverty
What are the short term projects of CRIDA?
The Short term projects of CRIDA are:
- Development of first Agro-industrial Park at Barikab
- Resolving the problem floodwater of Kabul City
- Cleaning of Kabul-Logar River and building Charchata Market on a portion above the river
- Upgrading of unplanned areas of Yaka Toot, Pul-i-Charkhi, Dasht-i-Barchi, Gul Bagh and construction of residential buildings on top of Kabul city hills.
- Construction of Surkhab Road from Kandahari bridge till Surkhab dam (about 15.36 km long)
- Construction of stone roads in Taimany and Shah Shaheed areas
Which districts of Kabul province are involved in CRIDA?
The Kabul province comprising the Kabul city and the following districts:
- Mirbacha kot
- Qara Bagh
- Char Asyab